What kind of sports section to choose for your child?
It’s no secret that movement is life. And that is why it is so important to ensure at least minimal physical activity, and even better to play sports. And many parents careful about their children already at an early age are beginning to think about sending a child to a sports section. But that workouts benefit, it is important to choose a suitable sport.
What to take into account when choosing?
So what to pay attention to when choosing a suitable sports section?
- One of the most important selection criteria is health. In general, even in the presence of chronic and very serious diseases, physical exertion is not contraindicated, but they must be selected taking into account the existing restrictions. For example, at bronchial asthma, sports are contraindicated, suggesting increased activity, such as running, light athletics, tennis. But it is quite possible to engage in heavy athletics, struggle and even swimming. In case of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, you should give preference to sports directions, in which a large load will not be located on the joints. Before choosing a section, be sure to show the child to the Pediatrician. It is also desirable to examine the baby to accurately identify contraindications.
- Age is also very important. For example, for kids from three years there is not so many sections. In addition, at that age, the child is still not strong and certainly not ready for loads. But the babies from 4-5 years are taken to a variety of sports, such a period is considered the most appropriate.
- The weight. If the child is complete, you should not think that active sports will help him to reduce weight. On the contrary, the fat kids are usually inaccessible, passive and sedentible, so that the rhythm of training will be difficult for them. In addition, child will lag behind others, which can lead to the development of an inferiority complex.
- Height. It is clear that the low child does not make sense to give to the basketball section.
- Temperament. If the child is active, impatient and very movable, he will not be able to play sports that require increased concentration of attention, permanent training and performing the same exercises. But such a baby will definitely show himself in team sports, where such qualities are not only allowed, but also welcome.
- Character. If the child has leadership qualities, and it is an individualist, then the team sport is definitely not suitable. But single species will be more than relevant. Chado will be able to improve, strive to ideal and seek success.
- Hobbies and interests. Pay attention to what your child is fond of, what classes give him pleasure. So, if he visits sports grounds every day and engages in the horizons, it will certainly be able to show itself in acrobatics or gymnastics. If his loved game – Salki (catch-up), he can become a famous runner.
- Inclinations, abilities and talents. To reveal them, you need to spend with a chal as much time as possible. Walk to him to walk, talk more, offer different entertainment and classes. You can even identify talent in the game. For example, if the baby skillfully drawn with the ball, then it is likely to become a basketball player, volleyball player or football player.
- Child’s desire. But such a criterion applies, rather, the older kids, as they often do not often know what they like, and do not have a completely no idea of certain sports. So, the baby could see the speech of gymnasts on TV and interested. But at the same time, it will be quite optional himself will be happy to engage. And to understand what really likes and detects, you can write it on trial classes in different sections and trace the reaction.
What to choose?
There are a variety of sports sections for children. But how to choose what is suitable and like the child? To do this, it is worth learn more about each of the most common sports.
. This is a universal and very useful sport that strengthens immunity and normalizes all important systems. If you are worried that the daughter of the workouts will deteriorate the figure, then simply do not try to make a professional athlete from it. There will be enough two workouts per week.
- Gymnastics are more suitable for girls, as it improves the figure and posture, develops grace, flexibility and dexterity. But there is risk of injury, you should remember this.
- Power Sports – Perfect Teen. Take into such sections from about 8-10 years. Classes increase endurance and strength, strengthen the body and spirit.
- The struggle is, of course, to a greater extent male sport, which develops the reaction, endurance, movement coordination, strength, and even logical thinking.
- Team sports (basketball, volleyball, football, and so on) help the child to pass social adaptation and learn to interact with people and work in a team, and also train logical thinking and reaction.
- Light athletics will help improve the work of cardiovascular and respiratory systems, but such a sport is simply uninteresting to most children.
- Figure skating is considered a female sport, but they can do and men. It is beautiful, but incredibly difficult and very extensive.
- Skiing will undoubtedly improve health, but do not fully and professionally do everything that is associated with the need for special climatic conditions and quite high cost.
- Tennis improves the reaction, coordination of movements, and also develops the will to victory. But this sport can be called expensive.
How to choose a specific sports club?
If you have chosen a suitable sport, it is only half of the case, because it is important to choose a specific sports club. This is what should consider: