Tips for choosing ideal diapers
Caring for the kid can be easier to use high-quality equipment and hygiene items. And how to choose good diapers? Let’s deal with!
Types of diapers
All diapers can be divided into the following types:
- Ordinary disposable. They have velcro, which make worn and shooting procedures very comfortable. This species is the most popular among modern mothers.
- Disposable panty diapers. They look like panties, as instead of lipuchki have an elastic band like ordinary panties. This species is worth choosing if you teach the baby to the pot. Thus, he himself will be able to shoot and wear a diaper, if he wants to the toilet, and parents will be able to control the "mistakes" and avoid problems associated with wet pants, sofa, sofas, beds and armchairs.
- Reusable diapers consist of two parts: the foundations in the form of panties, as well as replaceable liners. As a rule, panties are made from waterproof materials, but still not always can fully restrain moisture. In addition, as the experience of many mothers shows, this kind is not the most convenient. The only plus is saving, but it is insignificant.
- Bathing diapers are designed to visit the pool.
There are diapers for babies of different sexes. And the difference between them lies not in design, but in some features of the configuration, namely, in the location of the absorbent layer.
So, in the diaper for the boy it will be located closer to the front edge of the diaper, and in the model for the girl – approximately in the middle. Thus, the features of the structure of children are taken into account, which allows you to use the most convenient.
There are also so-called universal diapers in which the absorbent layer is evenly distributed across the entire inner surface. It is these models that are produced by most manufacturers and are used by many moms, as they are cheaper than special "Girls" and "Boyish".
Times of Day
There are diapers night and daytime. They differ in the amount of filler (in its night more, which allows the crumb for a long time and hard to sleep and stay almost dry).
How to choose the best and comfortable diapers for a small child? Decide. It is usually measured in kilograms, or rather at certain intervals. For different diapers, weight intervals can be different, but still it is not necessary to navigate only on them, since all the kids are different: some weighed more at the expense of growth, others are larger.
To find the desired size, it is worth trying, the method of trial and errors in this case will be the most efficient. But still it is desirable to give preference to the interval with a smaller weight than with a large. For example, if the crumbles weigh 6 kilograms, it is desirable to choose diapers for children weighing from 3 to 7 kilograms than 5 to 11 (they will most likely be great).
The material from which the diaper is made, plays a very important role, as it will be constantly in contact with the gentle skin of the baby.
Internal fillers are usually made of cellulose or more modern gel-forming substances. The last option is more convenient, such a diaper will be much faster to absorb and better retain moisture.
The outer layer may be "breathable" and "not breathing". The first has microscopic pores and well delays moisture, but at the same time passes the air, and in two directions.
There are the most popular brands that include such as "Pampers", "Huggies", "Libero" diapers of these brands are quite high-quality, but they are not. The same can be said about Japanese brands, such as "Goon", "Moony", "Merries", whose characteristics have already managed to evaluate many mothers.
Diapers less famous brands often cost an order of magnitude cheaper and sometimes not inferior as. But find among them really good somewhat harder.
Tip: Advertising should not be a decisive moment in choosing, it is better to rely on personal preferences, the features of their child, as well as the opinions of other more experienced mothers.
Pay attention to the details
Several important details:
- Velcro should be reliable and fairly wide, otherwise the diaper will simply be disturbed, especially if the kid is very active.
- Some diapers have a blotting indicator that can report that it is time to replace.
- Some diapers for newborns have a perforated layer, which can pass a liquid chair, and sometimes it is very convenient, as it makes it possible to avoid strong contaminants.
- If there is an inscription "Extra", "premium" or "super" on the package, it means that diapers must absorb liquid better. But they will cost, respectively, more expensive.
- The diaper can be saturated with special fillers, for example, chamomile extract. But some formulations can cause allergies.
- Diapers for newborns may have a navel cutout.
- Pictures on the outside will delight crumb.
How to understand that the diaper is suitable?
How should I sit on the baby perfectly suitable diaper? That’s what to pay attention to: