Buns on kefir: how to cook at home delicious and magnificent sdobu
Buns on kefir, cooked at home, will decorate any tea drinking and delight with their soft and pleasant taste and adults, and the Devora. Preparing this fellowship is quite simple, and if there is a desire to give it by special, original shades, you can add spices and usual dish to the dough and the usual dish will acquire a very new, unusual sound.
Lush buns on kefir and yeast: recipe with photos
Dough in buns baked in this way, it turns out very gentle and air. If you wish from above, you can sprinkle with sugar powder, coconut chips, sesame, poppy or finely chopped almonds.
- Top grade flour – 375 gr
- Kefir 2.5% – 250 ml
- Dry yeast – 1 h.L
- Water – 2 st.L
- Sugar sand – 2 st.L
- Salt – 1 \ 2 h.L
- Egg – 1 pc
- In the ceramic bowl through the sieve to sift flour, add salt, mix thoroughly, form a slide and make a deepening in it.
- Yeast dissolve in warm water, connect with kefir, pour into flour and quickly knead the dough. According to the consistency, it should be soft and plastic.
- Fold the dough into a plastic bag and leave for 1.5 hours so that it goes.
- After the expiration of time is divided into 10 equal parts and roll the neat balls from them.
- Put on a heat-resistant baking sheet, cover with a linen towel and let it stand in half an hour.
- Beat the egg into a strong foam in a cup, lubricate buns from above and put them in the oven, preheated to 200 ° C.
- After 30 minutes, take out and file hot to the table.
How to make cottage cheese buns on kefir
Uncomplicated, fast recipe for awesome delicious homemade buns with cottage cheese filling. You can serve them both with hot and cold drinks.
- Wheat flour of top grade – 400 gr
- Raw yeast – &# 189; bucket
- Egg – 2 pcs
- Kefir 2.5% – 100 ml
- Sugar – 3 st.L
- cottage cheese home – &# 189; kg
- Creamy oil – 50 gr
- Vegetable oil – 2 st.L
- Milk – 25 ml
- Cottage cheese to make a fork in a deep plate. Pour milk, fall asleep with sugar and mix very well. Mass should be completely homogeneous.
- In a separate tank, beat kefir and eggs.
- Yeast soak in warm water until complete dissolution, and then connect with kefir mass. Slowly enter the whole volume of flour and carefully wash the dough, breaking lumps and clots.
- On the kitchen table to roll a smooth rectangular layer with a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Sharp knife cut the dough on the same squares. To the center of each put 2 st.l curd fillings and folded the type of convert.
- Share buns on the baking sheet, pre-lubricated with oil.
- Bake in a heated to 180 ° C oven for 30 minutes.
- On the table to serve hot.
Like a furnace of linen flour buns on kefir
This type of baking Sinnabon refers not only to delicious, but also to healthy dishes. Linen flour has a beneficial effect on the whole body and normalizes the operation of the digestive system, intestine and stomach system.
- Linen flour – 125 grams
- Wheat flour – 250 gr
- Kefir 1% – 200 ml
- Sugar sand – 1 h.L
- Ground coriander – 1.5 h.L
- Soda – 1/3 h.L
- In the kefir room temperature dissolve sugar and soda. Then add linen flour and interfere until the mass becomes homogeneous. After that, pour ground coriander.
- Then gently enter the entire volume of wheat flour and knead the soft dough that will slightly stick to the hands.
- Roll dough into the ball, put in a bowl, cover with a lid and leave on the table for 2.5 hours.
- Bakery paper lubricate vegetable oil and shake her bastard.
- Dough to smoke and divide by 14-16 identical parts.
- Decompose buns on a short distance from each other and leave for 20-25 minutes to come the dough for the second time.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C and send a baking line for 15-20 minutes.
- Finished baking immediately file to the table.
Sweet cinnamon buns on kefir
Air and unusually fragrant, buns prepared on this simple recipe. Such a baking can be pleased with your loved ones or treat tea-clad.
- Wheat flour – 300 gr
- Creamy oil – 110 gr
- Kefir 1% – 180 ml
- Sugar – 3 st.L
- salt – &# 188; C.L
- Raw yeast – 10 grams
- Hammer Cinnamon – 2 h.L
- Egg – 1 pc
- In the kefir room temperature to make yeast, then neatly pour flour, cinnamon, sugar and salt, add creamy oil melted on a water bath and quickly knead the dough.
- Form 8-10 balls from it the same size and lubricate them whipped into the light foam egg.
- The bottom of the heat-resistant shape to be treated with butter, decompose testy balls on it and leave for 1 hour on the kitchen table.
- Heat the oven to 190 ° C and send a baking pan with buns for 25-30 minutes.
- Ready to decorate in your taste and hot to the table together with your favorite drinks.
How to cook quick buns on kefir without yeast: video instructions
This is a universal recipe for which you can cook in the oven tasty buns from the minimum amount of products.